Ready to register? If so, click the "Enroll Now" button to get started!
- How to immediately relieve pain on the entire body using the WheltonMRT technique and system
- How one referral area connects to any one area on a distant part of the body
- Proper patient positioning and how to apply proper angles of pressure
- A webinar with instructional videos on the WheltonMRT system
- You will receive maps of the body detailing how a referral area on the one aspect of the body connects to another area of the body and how to stimulate it effectively
- You will receive the powerpoint of the slides of the lecture
There are two convenient payment options:
$199 (for each body part if you buy each individually)
$1599 (20% off each body part if you purchase all ten body parts at once)
Materials to be downloaded - it is recommended you print the manual of maps of the body in color
People who have taken this course have been able to:
- Immediately relieve pain
- Increase ROM (often dramatically)
- Decrease soft tissue spasm
- Accelerate healing
- We can provide 1 non live contact hour for this course that clinicians can submit to their boards for approval.
- We are not preapproved for CEUs in the U.S., however you will receive Dr. Whelton's CV, course outline and a certificate of completion (contact us for the certificate of completion).
- Most states allow clinicians to submit this packet to their board for credit.
IF I HAVE TAKEN THE IN DEPTH COURSES AND INTRO SHOULDER COURSE DO I HAVE THE MAPS OF THE ONLINE BEGINNER COURSE?
The Online Beginner Course contains NEW points and maps that even people that have taken any of the other courses have not seen before.
About Dr. Whelton
Ryan Whelton, DPT is best known for his discovery of the root cause of numerous orthopedic conditions.
He published the Root Cause of SI joint Dysfunction in the Journal of Practical Pain Management in 2020. He published the Root Cause of Plantar Fasciitis in the Journal of PPM in 2021. This paper also details the root cause of Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints, Anterior Tibialis Tendonitis and also works for Sever's disease. He published Root Cause of Sacral Torsion, Sacral Shear, Anterior Sacral Tilt in 2022. Also, in 2022 he published Shoulder Pain: Causation, Differential Diagnosis and Physical Therapy. In this paper he details the root cause and/or effective protocols for posterior shoulder impingement syndrome and eleven other conditions.
His methods are now being used in over 40 countries and in the MLB and NFL. His papers have become number one for search results on Google. He was part of the medical staff for the NFL Super Bowl XXXVIII Champion New England Patriots.
Dr. Whelton received a full football scholarship to Northeastern University where he attained his Bachelors, Masters, and Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees. He is currently the owner of Sport and Spine Physical Therapy and Wellness Center in Tampa, FL.
When not treating patients he teaches clinicians around the world. He enjoys, yoga, working out, golfing, skiing, Aikido and considers himself a recreational quantum physicist as he is passionate about decoding the secrets of the universe. He is a father of three and a loving husband.
WHat People are Saying About our courses
The Physical Therapy Doctor, Bayside, NY
"I have completed several of Ryan Whelton's MRT courses and the Rehab Results course about one month ago and have seen excellent results with my patients. They do produce the results as advertised. I have been a Physical Therapist for about 20 years and I am very impressed with Ryan's techniques and approach. His thinking and approach is simple for practitioners and patients alike. This creates a situation that allows me to easily follow the patient progress with regards to his Rehab Protocols. The MRT techniques achieve amazing pain elimination... and quickly! Thanks for your contribution to physical therapy and my patients' lives Ryan!"
Northeast Orthopedics, Gadsden, AL
I am a PT of 25 years and I stumbled upon Ryan and his methods on YouTube. Lumbar presentations over the years have always been really challenging. I have taken numerous spine courses in pursuit of the magic bullet. I began using his SI approach on my colleagues and wife. The results were immediate and significant. I then purchased courses of Ryan’s and now apply all of his lumbar/SI approaches in practice daily. The rehab protocols too have had a significant impact on my clinical outcomes. I am a clinician always desiring to advance my patient care and Ryan and his methods have impacted me, my staff, and my patient outcomes in a significant way!
Check out our oTher Courses
Courses are open to licensed health care practitioners. Whelton Methods® are now being used in the NFL and MLB and Division 1 Collegiate Sports.