Whelton Methods® Protocols
This course is taught exclusively online. It will not be available live.
Check out the video below for an overview of what you can expect from this course.
Ready to register? If so, click the "Enroll Now" button to get started!
- How Dr. Whelton gets 99% of his patients back to prior level of function and discharged in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- Dr. Whelton’s protocols for the following diagnoses:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Bicipital Tendonitis
- Rotator Cuff Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Strain/Bursitis
- AC Joint Sprain/Arthritis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Cervical Arthritis/Stenosis
- Cervical Herniated Disc
- Thoracic Pain/Strain/HNP
- Lumbar Arthritis/Stenosis
- Lumbar Herniated Disc/Posterior Lateral & Central Protrusions
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Sacral Torsion/Shear/Anterior Sacral Tilt
- Hip Bursitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Pes Anserine Bursitis
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Anterior Tibialis Tendonitis
- Sever's Disease
- Posterior Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Rhomboid Spams/Pain
- Trigger Finger
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck Spasm/Tension
- Scapula Snapping Syndrome
- A 1 hour and 47 minute webinar with instructional videos with 90 days access.
- You will receive the PowerPoint of the slides with protocols to print.
People who have taken this course have been able to:
- Consistently get the majority of their patients back to prior level of function and ready to be discharged in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- They are highly sought after clinicians.
- We can provide 2 non live contact hours for this course that clinicians can submit to their boards for approval.
- We are not preapproved for CEUs in the U.S., however you will receive Dr. Whelton's CV, course outline and a certificate of completion (contact us for the certificate of completion).
- Most states allow clinicians to submit this packet to their board for credit.
***Note - Dr. Whelton mentions in this course that he uses medical devices, Whelton Myofascial Referral Technique® and his nervous system approach to expedite healing, these are not necessary to achieve the results he states in the course. These interventions will help get patients better even faster. This course is a well packaged easy to understand and implement group of existing exercises and interventions that give a clinician the most "Bang for their buck." This course does not include the maps of the body that the Whelton Myofascial Referral Technique® courses contain, these are strictly physical therapy rehab protocols.
About Dr. Whelton
Ryan Whelton, DPT is best known for his discovery of the root cause of numerous orthopedic conditions.
He published the Root Cause of SI joint Dysfunction in the Journal of Practical Pain Management in 2020. He published the Root Cause of Plantar Fasciitis in the Journal of PPM in 2021. This paper also details the root cause of Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints, Anterior Tibialis Tendonitis and also works for Sever's disease. He published Root Cause of Sacral Torsion, Sacral Shear, Anterior Sacral Tilt in 2022. Also, in 2022 he published Shoulder Pain: Causation, Differential Diagnosis and Physical Therapy. In this paper he details the root cause and/or effective protocols for posterior shoulder impingement syndrome and eleven other conditions.
His methods are now being used in over 40 countries and in the MLB and NFL. His papers have become number one for search results on Google. He was part of the medical staff for the NFL Super Bowl XXXVIII Champion New England Patriots.
Dr. Whelton received a full football scholarship to Northeastern University where he attained his Bachelors, Masters, and Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees. He is currently the owner of Sport and Spine Physical Therapy and Wellness Center in Tampa, FL.
When not treating patients he teaches clinicians around the world. He enjoys, yoga, working out, golfing, skiing, Aikido and considers himself a recreational quantum physicist as he is passionate about decoding the secrets of the universe. He is a father of three and a loving husband.
WHat People are Saying About our courses
"I took the shoulder/low back/knee course this summer. I have been using the SI protocol EVERY day!! Amazing how many people have this issue!! Even some of the patients who complain of knee pain end up being a SI (including me!!). I love the look on knee and shoulder patients' faces when pain is gone and movement is improved after applying Ryan's trigger points!! Ryan is the bomb!! He has truly blessed us all with his techniques!!
Check out our oTher Courses
Courses are open to licensed health care practitioners. Whelton Methods® are now being used in the NFL and MLB and Division 1 Collegiate Sports.