Whelton Myofascial Referral Technique®
Online Beginner Course
What You Will Learn?
- How to immediately relieve pain on the entire body using the WheltonMRT technique and system
- How one referral area connects to any one area on a distant part of the body
- Proper patient positioning and how to apply proper angles of pressure
What is Included?
- A webinar with instructional videos on the WheltonMRT system
- You will receive maps of the body detailing how a referral area on the one aspect of the body connects to another area of the body and how to stimulate it effectively
- You will receive the powerpoint of the slides of the lecture
How Much Will it Cost?
There are Two Payment Options:
$199 (for each body part if you buy each individually)
$1599 (20% off each body part if you purchase all ten body parts at once)
Materials to be downloaded - it is recommended you print the manual of maps of the body in color
How Will It Improve My Clinical Skills?
People who have taken this course have been able to:
- Immediately relieve pain
- Increase ROM (often dramatically)
- Decrease soft tissue spasm
- Accelerate healing
Do I Receive CEU's?
- We can provide 1 non live contact hour for this course that clinicians can submit to their boards for approval.
- We are not preapproved for CEUs in the U.S., however you will receive Dr. Whelton's CV, course outline and a certificate of completion (contact us for the certificate of completion).
- Most states allow clinicians to submit this packet to their board for credit.
What is the difference between the online beginner course and the introductory shoulder, intermediate Knee/Ankle/TMJ and the live courses?
The Online Beginner Course is mapped in a broader way. For example - How a portion of the bicep belly connects to a portion of the quad. Whereas, the introductory shoulder course, intermediate Knee/Ankle/TMJ and live courses are mapped very precisely typically down to how one centimeter connects to another area of the body down to the centimeter.
In the Online Beginner Course you will receive the maps of one body part as it connects to one other body part. In the live courses you receive maps of multiple body parts as it relates to one area of the body.
If I have taken the live courses do I have the maps of the Online Beginner Course?
The Online Beginner Course contains NEW points and maps that even people that have taken any of the other courses have not seen before.
“This technique is going to revolutionize the physical therapy field. Having the ability to instantly relieve a patient’s pain is nothing short of amazing. If you are looking for the “Next big thing,” it is already here!”
-Chris Taylor, MPT, CSCS, MFMS, Owner/Founder of Physio Physical Therapy and Wellness, Asheville, NC
Dr. Norm Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., neurosurgeon, inventor of the TENS Unit, Dorsal Column Stimulator, author of 325 articles, 35 books and foremost expert in the world for pain says:
"Ryan Whelton is an intuitive genius, a real healer, I hope his treatment becomes a first-line treatment for most pain problems."
“This method is amazing! I can consistently relieve 90% of my patients’ acute and chronic pain immediately, my patients are so impressed.”
-Elvira Karakozova, DPT, Owner/Doctor of Physical Therapy, A-Game Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Co.
“Dr. Whelton’s treatment method is groundbreaking. This is the best course I have taken in my 35 years as a physical therapist. His method and understanding of the body is genius.”
-L. Keith Owen PT, Chantilly, VA