Home Study Course
*** This Course Will Only Be Available Online, It Will Not Be Taught Live
What You Will Learn?
- How Dr. Whelton gets 99% of his patients back to prior level of function and discharged in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- Dr. Whelton’s protocols for the following diagnoses:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Bicipital Tendonitis
- Rotator Cuff Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Strain/Bursitis
- AC Joint Sprain/Arthritis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Cervical Arthritis/Stenosis
- Cervical Herniated Disc
- Thoracic Pain/Strain/HNP
- Lumbar Arthritis/Stenosis
- Lumbar Herniated Disc/Posterior Lateral & Central Protrusions
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Sacral Torsion/Shear/Anterior Sacral Tilt
- Hip Bursitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Pes Anserine Bursitis
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Anterior Tibialis Tendonitis
- Sever's Disease
- Posterior Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Rhomboid Spams/Pain
- Trigger Finger
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck Spasm/Tension
- Scapula Snapping Syndrome
What is Included?
- A 1 hour and 47 minute webinar with instructional videos with 90 days access.
- You will receive the PowerPoint of the slides with protocols to print.
How Much Will it Cost?
$349 ($600 value) materials to be downloaded.
How Will It Improve My Clinical Skills?
People who have taken this course have been able to:
- Consistently get the majority of their patients back to prior level of function and ready to be discharged in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- They are highly sought after clinicians.
Do I Receive CEU's?
- We can provide 2 non live contact hours for this course that clinicians can submit to their boards for approval.
- We are not preapproved for CEUs in the U.S., however you will receive Dr. Whelton's CV, course outline and a certificate of completion (contact us for the certificate of completion).
- Most states allow clinicians to submit this packet to their board for credit.
***Note - Dr. Whelton mentions in this course that he uses medical devices, Whelton Myofascial Referral Technique and his nervous system approach to expedite healing, these are not nessecary to achieve the results he states in the course. Theses interventions will help get patients better even faster. This course is a well packaged easy to understand and implement group of existing exercises and interventions that give a clinician the most "Bang for their buck." This course does not include the maps of the body that the Whelton Myofascial Referral TechniqueTM courses contain, these are strictly physical therapy rehab protocols.
Dr. Norm Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., neurosurgeon, inventor of the TENS Unit, Dorsal Column Stimulator, author of 325 articles, 35 books and foremost expert in the world for pain says:
"Ryan Whelton is an intuitive genius, a real healer, I hope his treatment becomes a first-line treatment for most pain problems."